Tuesday 28 July 2015

The alternate universe!-My stories and Adventures

I was relaxing in my igloo when a portal box opened...that's odd! I say...
So...I decide to step inside! And you will never guess what was in the other end...
Everything was the same...apart from te fact that everything was BLACK AND WHITE! Everywhere I went, penguins and puffles alike were miserable because the world was boring and muted.
Then...I got an idea! In our Club Penguin dimension, Gary always kept a colour bomb...to his office!
Gary: It's a beautiful day in the ski hill! Can I get you something?
Yes Gary!!!!!! I need your colour bomb so I can SAVE OUR ALTERNATE UNIVERSE!
Gary: Ok, but I need to know you're trustworthy... you must answer this question:  How many pairs of socks do I own?
97!! I've always known you to have 97 pairs of socks!
Gary: Well done! Do you need a life preserver or a grappling hook too?
Um, no thanks Gary...
Gary: Okay, bye!
Bye Gary!
Back in the alternate universe, I figured the best way was to set off the bomb underground. So, what better place then the mine?
You'll be glad to know that the bomb doesn't harm anyone, so I stayed thereand waited...All of a sudden, instead of a massive explosion, everthing slowly started to get it's colour. Hooray!
All over the island, rooms were getting their colour!
Even the sad puffles became happy!
When I arrived home, my puffles told me I had mail! 
It read, To Tobyp999. Thank you for making our universe more colourful and happy. from your friends, everyone at (now not so) grey world. Please take this gift as a token of our appreciation.
Wow! I say. A Rainbow hoodie! This looks so slick! Thanks, guys!
What an adventure!

1 comment: